Harriman Bear Mountain Trails Map
Member Price: $9.86 Join now
Please enter your Member promo code in checkout to receive your 10% discount.
Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced two-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring the rich network of trails in Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks. The 2016 edition now includes a significant improvement to the topographic elevation contour lines.
The maps in this set feature:
- More than 230 miles of marked trails within Harriman and Bear Mountain State
Parks, as well as surrounding parklands
- Sections of the Appalachian Trail and Long Path, including recent relocations of
the Appalachian Trail in Harriman State Park
- Detailed trail mileage numbers directly on the map front
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:36,000 scale (1 inch = 3,000 feet)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Complete trail index and guide to trail blazing on map backs
- Enlarged inset map of popular Bear Mountain area
- State land boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Springs, viewpoints, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM grid with latitude/longitude markings
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.